The Challenge continues in 2017!
Remember, cyclists of all abilities – beginners through advanced – will enjoy the rides. Ride at your own pace! Enjoy the experience!
Join the list of Challenge Qualifiers ! Discover why “Warren County is a Destination for Bicyclists”.
WCSQBO 2016 CHALLENGE QUALIFIERS
Kim Scott and Mark Ren, Malta, NY – completed on 9/17/16
Warren County Cycle Challenge Qualifications
- Qualifiers must complete a minimum of eight (8) of any rides listed – can be all road, all mountain bike or a combination of road and mountain bike rides.
- All ages may apply, but youth should be accompanied and supervised by adults on all rides.
- Start date is July 1, 2016. There is no time limit for completion. No fee to participate.
- Dates must be entered on the list of rides, and initialed by an adult who witnessed the ride if a child is under age 18.
- The qualification sheet must have the qualifying rider’s legal signature and be dated.
Mail completed qualification sheet to: Lloyd Mott, 96 Country Club Road, Queensbury, NY 12804-1353 or bring it to the Warren County Municipal Center, Tourism Department Office, 1340 State Route 9, Lake George.
Finisher’s Certificate and window decal will be mailed to you.
For Complete information on the Cycle Challenge, route choices, and to download the Qualification Sheet
For complete information on ride descriptions/route maps, go to Road Rides; For mountain bike route descriptions, go to Off-Road Rides