The Challenge continues in 2018!
WCSQBO initiated the Challenge in partnership with the Warren County Tourism Department to offer local and visiting bicyclists a chance to experience the variety of cycling possibilities in Warren County. We have put together a list of over 24 rides – both on-road and off-road. The on-road rides can be downloaded using “RidewithGPS” – with maps and written directions to guide you on unfamiliar, scenic back country roads.
Join the list of Challenge Qualifiers … Discover why “Warren County is a Destination for Bicyclists”
Warren County Cycle Challenge Qualifications:
- Qualifiers must complete a minimum of eight (8) of any rides listed – can be all road, all mountain bike or a combination of road and mountain bike rides.
- All ages may apply, but youth should be accompanied and supervised by adults on all rides.
- There is no time limit for completion. No fee to participate.
- Dates must be entered on the list of rides, and initialed by an adult who witnessed the ride if a child is under age 18.
- The qualification sheet must have the qualifying rider’s legal signature and be dated.
Mail completed qualification sheet to: Lloyd Mott, 96 Country Club Road, Queensbury, NY 12804-1353 or bring it to the Warren County Municipal Center, Tourism Department Office, 1340 State Route 9, Lake George.
Finisher’s Certificate and window decal will be mailed to you.
For Complete information on the Cycle Challenge, route choices, and to download the Qualification Sheet
For complete information on ride descriptions/route maps, go to Road Rides; For mountain bike route descriptions, go to Off-Road Rides