So let’s ALL give just a little more room to those around us as we enjoy the many trails, roads and highways that traverse Warren County. Remember, it takes two to share. Here are some great safety tips:
- GEAR UP! Always wear a properly fitted helmet and all appropriate safety gear for the conditions.
- LEAVE NO TRACE! Always stay on the trail.
- STAY IN CONTROL! Ride within your ability.
- ALWAYS YIELD TRAIL. A friendly greeting or bell work best and won’t startle others.
- BE KIND TO WILDLIFE. Give them adequate space.
WCSQBO Safety Card: Download and print the file for our own Safety Card, or get some actual cards from us or a local bike shop.
Visual Guide: Minneapolis Guide to Safe Riding.
Safety is a crucial aspect of Bicycling. Some websites of interest for you…